The Aspen Glen real estate market heated up as we turned the calendar to 2017 and shows no signs of slowing. I’ve had the privilege to work with both buyers and sellers on four transactions so far this year. And, we have several more spectacular homes and lots coming on the market this spring.
Why Aspen Glen? Here are just a few reasons.
- Jack Nicklaus/Jack Nicklaus II golf course, open mid-March to November.
- Tennis, outdoor swimming pool and spa
- Fitness center and classes
- Pro shop
- Fine dining and social events at the Clubhouse
- Friendly neighbors from all corners of the USA and beyond
- Fish the 4.5 miles of Gold Medal Water on the Roaring Fork River
- Rio Grande Trail is just outside the front gate – hike or bike to Aspen or Glenwood Springs
- World-class skiing in Aspen/Snowmass, Aspen Institute and Aspen Music Festival are just up the road.
Contact the #1 Aspen Glen Resident Cheerleader and Aspen Glen’s Top Producer for Real Estate Sales since 2006 – call, email or text me to discuss your real estate needs,wants and desires.